This year, National Foster Family Week will be celebrated October 16 – 22nd (The 3rd FULL week of October). Mark your calendar!
- A final farewell letter from CFFA President, Sheila Durnford
- Letters from the First and Second VP’s
- CFFA Art Contest Guidelines
- Provincial and Territorial reports
- Part 2 of a special feature by Sarah Serbinski, PhD entitled,
Growing up in families that foster: Insights from the sons and daughters of foster parents and neuroscience
Download a PDF of the Newsletter here.
Download package here.
We are accepting submissions for the Annual CFFA Art contest! Guidelines for the 2016 CFFA Art Contest are available here: