CFFA Poster Contest
Who Can Enter:
All children and youth living in Foster Homes between the ages of 2-19 years of age. (including the natural children/youth of Foster Families)
2-6 years 7-12 years 13-19 years
Bursaries will be awarded in all Categories (funded by the 2011 IFCO Conference Committee)
When and Where the Posters will be judged:
The winning posters from each Province/Territory MUST be delivered to the CFFA Poster Contest Chairperson at the Annual CFFA Conference in Newfoundland no later than the evening of May 29, 2012. The CFFA Directors will judge the posters during the National Working Group and the Winners will be announced at the CFFA Annual General Meeting.
Guidelines for the Posters:
The following guidelines MUST be followed in order to qualify for the Contest.
- The poster must depict something related to Fostering or Foster Families.
- The Poster shall measure approx 57 cm (22.5 inches) by 36 cm (14.5 inches). This is one half of a Bristle Board.
- The printed name, address, phone number, and interpretation shall be on the back of the Poster. This information shall also be printed on a separate piece of paper and attached to the back by a paper clip.
- A caption or other words of the Child or youth are welcome.
- The first and second place Provincial and Territorial Winners from each category shall be eligible for the CFFA judging. The Director from each Provincial/Territorial office can bring the posters to the Conference or they can be mailed to the CFFA Poster Contest Chairperson no later than May 20, 2012:
Mary Smith, CFFA Poster Conference Chairperson (902-443-7716) 29 Rosedale Ave, Halifax NS. B3N 2J2
Please Note: Upon receipt of Posters they then become the property of the CFFA and may be used for CFFA purposes.
Thank you in advance for your participation in this event.